Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Ripping off the Band-Aid

Well, it appears I have decided to jump into the world of blogging. The layout of my blog isn't exactly what I wanted, but I guess it will have to do.

I basically summed up what this blog will include in the "About Me" portion. But mainly dogs. Because reasons.

I'm going to kick this baby off with gushing about miss Tulsa. This puppy, guys. She's amazing. Lives to work with me and is always game for anything. Such a freaking happy girl. I just... can't even handle it. I love her more than I ever thought possible already. Her heelwork is coming along so nice. I think we are going to have a lot of fun in the obedience ring. I tried to get a video of her progress earlier and totally didn't switch my phone to video mode. So smooth. Hopefully tomorrow!



I will keep this short and sweet. Thanks for reading.

That'll do for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment